Visited, the bastion, after walking several old streets. A measure that is advanced is located, right hand, a small street of stones and old houses. It is the famous street of sighs. Ok especially a trip up here. Travel round it is to give a gift to the soul. Its atmosphere space as special, born in different arising stories about the origin of its name, sentenced to death, love, brothels and taverns, adds to the attractiveness of your stone walkway in crib, central Creek, where the water was pulled goes, red tile roofs, shingles calls legguards and colorful walls of houses from the 18th century to mark one of the singular points of the path. Here we will visit the art gallery, of sighs.
House original 1720, wonderful in their conservation as also their hosts, the FRAGA family. To leave behind the House, this street leads us to the Plaza Mayor, may 25. To arrive at the same bend to the left heading to the Portuguese Museum, true architectural jewel of the city. Two building styles are distinguished in this, clearly. The lusitano and the Spanish.
The Museum House is 1722. In its interior, furniture of time, useful household, uniforms, weapons and an incredible map library, we are located in the Portuguese Imperial power. Continue until De Solis Street and passes through this toward the River. Arriving back at San Pedro Street, we observe a few constructions of stone and brick, right, family house and to the front, Posada Hostel of the Sun, the other. Wonderful, both. By this street road is taken up, and crossing street of San Francisco badge right city lighthouse, built in 1857 on the remains of the convent of Saint Francis Xavier, whose origin goes back to 1683. To get in front of these ruins, we walked by the side passage to the convent, which gives the work a sense of Majesty and enriches the ride.